Saturday, July 30, 2011

My assistants

I'm running out of ideas for indoor activities, it's been over 100 degrees here for over 30 days and this week is suppose to get even hotter... We've been doing some baking and the girls love to help (Binney eats batter every time I turn away).  I think this photo is helping make oatmeal raisin cookies.  I usually eat oatmeal for breakfast but we are out of the steel cut oats that we use so I decided to sneak it into some cookies.  Did you know that oatmeal is great for boosting a nursing mothers milk supply, that's why I try to eat so much, you can never have too much milk for the growing baby!



1 comment:

  1. So cute! I'm still not brave enough to let my girls help out with the cooking - terrible mom, right?! Someday ;) Glad they're having fun in the a/c!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011-2013)