Friday, December 25, 2009

Twas the night before Christmas




So here is what it looked like the night before Christmas in the Welch house. I more than glad to be getting rid of our tree soon, I am such a grinch but the needles and ornaments are driving me nuts. I find ornaments all over the house, even in my UGG boots.. Our kids are still to young to actually know too much about Christmas, we talk about it but I don't think they really 'get' it yet. We left out chocolate chip cookies for Santa (his request) and carrots for the reindeer a cup of milk and a bowl of juice (O's request).

Their stockings are HUGE, something I should have thought about before I bought them, it's hard to fill them up. They have more gifts to open than they could possibly ever need but it should be fun. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! so cute :) My parents put apples and oranges in the bottoms of our stockings to fill them up... along with a handful of nuts that we never ate. :) Looks like you guys had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011-2013)