Wednesday, December 2, 2009

F





Finley is our quiet observer of the family. She was the easiest/most amazing baby in the world, after having O I didn't even know these type of babies existed. The only time she ever made noise was when she was hungy, she gave you about 10sec to get ready and then she really let you know she was hungry.

She does not even attempt to keep up with her brother and sister but instead watches, I can only imagine what she is thinking. She loves doing any type of puzzle and can figure mechanical things out in a second. She loves animals, any type and she is so gentle with them. She is going to be my sidekick I think and keep an eye on her sister for me, keep her in line more like it I'm sure. She is my little sweethart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011-2013)