Friday, December 4, 2009

Adios


We leave for our 'honeymoon' tomorrow morning, we've been married 7yrs this December haha. It is much more appreciated now that we haven't gone away in forever or even been alone in God knows how long. I've never really been away from the kids overnight but they will be well taken care of by Nonie and Poppy. I'm more worried about my parents than the kids, they will be tired by day 2 I'm sure. I'll have some posts from this week set up for while we're gone and can't wait to share our photos when we get back. We are going to Sandals in Antigua and I am excited to just relax in the sun and read a book. Adios!

A photo from last Christmas just because it's so cute and they've changed so much:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011-2013)