Monday, May 16, 2011

Boys!!!

We have been living in our house for almost a year now, hard to believe.  We I love the neighborhood (Kev is not too keen on it) and have met a bunch of really great friends and their kids.  The one thing that has been missing are boys for O-dog to play with that are within walking distance from our house (most of the people on our street have older children).  There has been an huge influx on new neighbors over the past month and there are TONS of little boys running around everywhere.  There are at least 6 right around our house all between 4-7 years old, O-dog is in heaven!
Kev was gone this weekend looking into future job prospects in MA and I literally only saw O-dog for food/bed.  He would go out in the morning as soon as he heard any noise down the street and not come back until dinner or even later.  Of course I would check on him either from the back porch or walk down the street but he wanted nothing to do with coming home unless necessary.

how cute are they?  

I said I didn't think this was the greatest idea as we live on a substantial hill but Brandon assured me he had his helmet on so he'd be fine.  His parents are always yelling out of the house to him and I didn't want them on my bad side too, he didn't listen to me either.

stopping for a drink/yogurt break

Brandon brought over his monster truck collection, nicely put away in a carrying case.  I asked O why he didn't take care of his monster trucks/toys like Brandon does and he quickly replied "you don't buy me these kind of cases mom".  Brandon is 9yo and is kind of ummmm how do I say this nicely "nerdy" but he and O get along so well and he's so sweet to O-dog.  Brandon also has a "super cool" go-kart that O loves to drive and he thinks O's ATV is great although a lot slower than the go-kart.  This summer is going to be so fun for O once they're all out of school, he's gonna be one tired little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011-2013)