Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pretzel treat

We had a neighborhood block party to go to last weekend so I looked around Pinterest (my new favorite place to find recipes) for something to make.  I came across this super easy idea and decided to give it a try, the kids actually made the entire thing.  All you need are mini circle shaped pretzels, hershey kisses & peanut m&m's.

the girls were in charge of unwrapping the kisses

O lined up all of our pretzels and placed a kiss on top of each one

place into a 200* oven for 5-6mins


top each one with m&m and push down


let cool in fridge until chocolate is set

They were a big hit with the salty/sweet combo and couldn't have been any easier to make.  We used left over Halloween pretzels and m&m's so all I had to buy were the kisses.  You could top with any candy you like or any variation of kisses.  I'm going to try to top with rolos and pecans next time, how good do those look?

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely going to try this for Thanksgiving and/or Christmas get-togethers! YUM!! Thanks for sharing! (And we're going to part with the costumes, so email me and we can figure something out! They're a little tight in the chest on my girls and they can't get them on and off on their own - otherwise, I'd keep them for dress-up! kristiw@allcatclaims.com)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011-2013)