Monday, October 31, 2011

She's off

Keira has been riding her two wheeler for over a month now, I'm just now getting around to post the video from when she first started.  She looks so little to be zooming around on her bike but she does a great job and I think she was ready long before we actually let her try it.  I swear by strider bikes or any balance bike really.  I see kids in the neighborhood at least twice my kids age riding around with training wheels on, Keira never once used training wheels.  She went right from her strider to a two wheeler and took off riding (once she got the hang of the whole pedal part).

Here is the video, sorry about the head-cut-off part but I was holding Norah and she also wanted to hold the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011-2013)