Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Fall iphone picts

Since I almost always have my phone on me I get a lot of random photos that way.  Unfortunately I forget about them and don't plug my phone into the computer nearly enough.  Here are a few random iphone picts that have been "living" on my phone.

Can you believe they sell pumpkins for this price?  Sure the toddler must be included for that.

The St Thomas Pumpkin patch (kids school last year)


Yes my kids were at the pool in October, crazy!

How cool is this costume?  The girls loved it.

I can't believe she actually sat long enough for the face paint

How creepy are they?  At the Pearl farmers market on a saturday before Halloween.

Keira was totally in awe, she was the only one who would even go close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011-2013)