Monday, April 2, 2012

Bubbles

My kids love bubbles, what kid doesn't?  For me that means blowing lots of them so they can chase after and try to catch them.  I know they have some kind of "bubble machine" but that just seems so not fun to me.  I pinned this idea from pinterest so we have a full time bubble dispenser on the counter, we go through a lot of the mix.  I am not that thrilled with that particular bubble recipe so when our container runs out I'm gonna be on the hunt for a new one.  If you're not into pinterest yet you've gotta check it out, I get so many ideas from it but watch out you may just get addicted!






2 comments:

  1. Gosh... these pics are amazing! Any tips on photo editing software that is fairly easy to use? I'm a picnik addict and it's closing soon :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never used picnik. I keep meaning to ask how you get writing on your photos, maybe picnik is the answer. I use lightroom and LOVE it. You can download a free trial to see what you think for 30 days I believe. Also google "pretty presets" she has tons of info on it and tons of free tutorials. Let me know if you need any help, good luck!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011-2013)