Saturday, February 6, 2010

Are we really in VA??

We are getting yet another snow storm here in VA.  After the one we got last week that put this whole are at a complete standstill I am not too happy about another one.  Not like I don't like snow but the fact that O didn't have school all week made me not so happy.  O does not nap and hasn't for a long time now so while he is at school is my only break all day long and it was cancelled all week due to our big storm.  Being from New England we were out driving the day of the storm like there was no snow, it was no big deal really, but apparently down here it was a huge deal.  So now here we are getting another storm, did I mention we don't own a shovel and I just got the driveway clear after last weekend.  Yes I used a combo of a garden hoe and O's little snow shovel to clear our diveway, it was not pretty.  I am not bitter or anything, isn't the snow falling beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011-2013)