Sunday, December 9, 2012

Ft Sam quadrangle

A friend had told me about this place a while ago and I kept forgetting about it, we finally checked it out las weekend.  This explains in depth what it is, a pretty unique and fun place for kiddos that is totally free (perfect for us).  The animals inside are fairly tame (except for the goose that Norah pissed off and chased her like crazy) and really like to be fed.



the peacock were everywhere and so beautiful

Norah has no fear



 now she decides it's a good idea to pat the deer, Kev not so much


This is what happens when Norah is not listening, she has some serious listening issues


I so wish I had a photo of her goose encounter, it was so funny I nearly peed my pants laughing.  We were leaving and of course she didn't want to come and proceeded to do her own thing, tormenting the geese.  I told her a few times to get away from them but she decided it was in her best interest to not listen and try to pet the geese, not such a good idea.  One of the them got mad, nipped at her and chased her.  I've honestly never seen her move so fast and with such a look of "I'm in trouble" in her eyes.  She tripped and I scooped her up just in time but I did allow it to chase her for a little bit in hopes that she would learn a lesson, better start listening.  She was so mad at that goose and I can still remind her when she's not listening "remember what happened with the goose" and she sure does.  Maybe I should buy a goose for the backyard?

1 comment:

  1. Love the goose story,so funny. Ican see Nora running now. Love you Gramy and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011-2013)