Sunday, May 12, 2013

Hello???

Anybody out there?  So I've been missing since february, let's just say life has gotten majorly in the way of me keeping up with this blog.  I hate that I'm so far behind, mainly because this is kinda like my own digital journal for the kids.

We've had so much going on here and I've been a single mom since January.  We've put our house on the market, taken it off and put it back on. Trying to sell a house with four kids is nothing short of a miracle, trust me.

Kev has basically crisscrossed the country and still has another very long leg ahead of him.  We've had our world turned upside down and things aren't going exactly as planned but we're rolling with the punches and making the best of opportunities that have come our way.

I'm making it a priority to keep up with this blog at least twice a week, if only a few pictures I'm determined not to fall off the blogosphere again, fingers crossed.

Just for fun, here are my crazy girls




1 comment:

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011-2013)