Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Day of Preschool

Today was O's first day at his new preschool, he's a veteran since he went last year in VA too.  We met his teacher on monday and he loved his classroom.  His teacher's name is Mrs Shepard and she's been teaching at his school for over 14yrs, she's super nice and he's going to have an awesome year.  He was so excited to get to school this morning, he went right into his classroom without even saying bye to us.  K on the other hand was crying like crazy cause she wanted to go to school with brother, F was indifferent and happy I'm sure to be staying with me.  K would not even get back into the truck until I convinced her that we could see brother on the way out (a slight lie).  He did awesome on his first day per Mrs Shepard and even learned a few new songs to teach the girls.

K had to get dressed so she was ready for school, I had to wake F up right as we were getting into the truck, she's our late sleeper.


The kids waiting to get picked up, they have a carpool lane which is a total lifesaver for me.

O's turn to get in the truck.

It took me a long time to find a school here that I liked, I think I looked at around 8 different ones before I found this one.  I am glad I kept looking because I know this is a great fit for O and he's going to learn so much this year.  The only downside is he has to be there by 8am which is super early for us to be out of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011-2013)