Friday, July 23, 2010

Sisterly Love



Here is a peaceful moment in our house.  The girls actually do really well together for the most part but are not prone to fits of biting/hair pulling and now that they can talk they tell on each other too.  One will come running into my room yelling "sissy hit me, sissy bit me, sissy pushed me" I don't know if most of it is true or not.  I try to let them resolve most of it on their own unless I know so damage is being done.  The really do love each other and look for the other the minute they get up in the morning, I don't think they've ever really been apart.






1 comment:

  1. Look at Fin's hair!!! So cute! I love these kids and I miss them! And you! Enough with the exclamation marks!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011-2013)